Biggar works on a full disclosure basis, using computer spreadsheets to show our clients incremental costs. This results in a better understanding of the building process and enables the owners of our buildings to make educated choices of how and where to allocate their money. This also confirms that the cost of construction, including our fees, is in line with that of builders not using registered architects. Full or partial services are available.
"Time after time we discover architectural details of your wonderful design that delight us. We can't thank you enough for the beautiful design of our home."
- Waupaca County Client
- Original Design & Concepts
- Construction Documents
- Additions And Alterations
- Extreme Makeovers
- Construction Management
- Construction Budgets
- Assistance To Your Builder
- Consultation And 2nd Opinions
- Interior Design
- Landscape Design
Construction Management Services
- Secure building permit and occupancy permit
- Authorize purchase of building materials
- Expedite and supervise construction
- Organizing Your Building Team
- Process progress payments
- Assist in selection of contractor
- Assure all materials and subcontracts are billed to client at wholesale or lowest net cost
Green Architectural Services
- NAHB National Green Building Standards & Certification
- In 2009 Biggar become one of the first NAHB Green Professionals and is one of a few registered architects with this certification. Residential and mixed use buildings of the future should conform to the new NAHB green building standards enacted in conjunction with World Code Council and (ANSI) American National Standards Institute.
- Copyrighted NATURAL GREEN HOME OF THE FUTURE available on your lot at about $200,000. Contact us today!